Oxford Academy has a vast experience in teaching English and Polish to non-English and non-Polish speakers. We offer tailor-made courses for the most demanding students. Since 2012 we have been teaching students from Russian Federation, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Republic of Yemen. In our school you will feel as in the United Kingdom – your English language course will be conducted by a native speaker of English.
Saudi Arabian Day In Oxford Academy (click on the pictures to see the gallery)
During a Polish language course you will be taught by a native speaker of Polish. All teachers have a university degree in English Studies/Polish language and literature studies and extensive experience in teaching languages. All our classrooms are equipped with innovative interactive boards and air conditioning. Our students are given course materials provided by our methodology consultant; the materials are issued by the prestigious publishing company Pearson (previously Longman). We are experienced in preparing students for Cambridge exams and the IELTS exam.
Check out our school
and our teachers…
Our international students’ on Oxford Academy:
My IELTS course was really excellent. All teachers are professional and knowledgeable. They also know how to teach.
If you don’t have time to study for your IELTS exam, just join Oxford Academy. Their great teachers will give you the opportunity to get the score you dream of.
I think it is a very good institute. I especially recommend classes with Mrs. Ula.
I like this school because wonderful teachers work here. They use different teaching methods and every lesson is interesting. I have improved my language skills here.
I recommend studying English here. Olsztyn is a beautiful town. I was a beginner in English when I came here. Now (after 2 months of intensive one-to-one classes) I am finally B1. Thanks!
If you want to take a Polish course you should choose Oxford Academy. I’ve tried it and loved it. Mrs. Iza is the best Polish teacher! I‘ve learnt here more than in every other language school. Friendly atmosphere, comfortable classrooms.
I came to Poland 2 years ago. I hadn’t spoken Polish before. Now I can speak and read in Polish! They taught me everything in this school. I like this school. My speaking skills have improved a lot. My teachers were always ready to help me.
Polish is difficult! However, in Oxford Academy they taught us how to communicate in Polish. I loved studying there. I recommend this school to everyone. The English course was well organized, everyone at school was friendly and all classrooms were well equipped. I have learnt so much here.
The Polish course was exactly what I needed. I learnt in 3 months what I couldn’t learn in other language schools in a year! I really love the school. I have never had better teachers. Thank you so much!
Highlights of our offer:
– We organise 1:1 intensive language courses
– If you intend to come with your friends/family, we will organise a small group especially for you.
– You can learn English , Polish or German with us.
– The process of learning can be combined with a great selection of relaxing activities in a beautiful region of Warmia and Mazury – The Land of Thousand Lakes.
– There is an option to be accommodated in places offered by Oxford Academy. We are willing to send more necessary information about the accommodation via email.
– We especially encourage students to take part in summer courses (June – September)
– We arrange the schedule to meet the one’s expectations
– You can learn with us for a week or a few weeks, months or years – it is up to your needs and plans
– The topics covered depend on the student’s language level and needs. You can choose conversational classes, General English, Business English, or exam preparation , such as Cambridge/IELTS, English/Polish for specific purposes and many others.
– Students who are planning to study in English at the University of Warmia and Mazury are especially welcomed.
– a placement test before the course
– Pearson materials. In case of 5 week courses the student is provided with photocopies. If the course lasts for 6 weeks or more, we provide the student with a course book without any additional costs.
– coffee/tea free of charge
– learning in a prestigious school environment, with a vast experience in teaching
– learning with the use of high-tech teaching tools, such as interactive whiteboards
– possibility to use authentic materials and a full access to our library
– a course completion certificate
If you are interested in our offer, send an email to email@example.com
Email’s subject: International courses. We will send you an answer within 2 working days.
phone number 00 48 606 716 775
Poland, Olsztyn 10-689, ul. Żurawskiego 1A/12